How About the Resin Manhole Cover, is it Worth Buying?
The manhole cover is the closure of the top of the pipeline opening to the underground facilities. Any place where tap water, telecommunications, electricity, gas, heat, fire, sanitation and other public facilities are installed needs to be installed with a manhole cover to facilitate maintenance and maintenance of pipeline facilities and timely discharge. With the GB/T23858-2009 inspection manhole cover standard promulgated by the state in 2009, the new product quality standard has improved the load requirements of the manhole cover and is in line with the internationally accepted EN124 standard. After the implementation of the standard from February 1, 2010, the Composite Manhole Cover was identified as a type of inspection manhole cover, and its characteristics were described: using a polymer as a matrix material, adding a reinforcing material, a filler, etc., and compounding through a certain process. The popularity and application of the inspection manhole cover in the market. The polymer composite cover has the advantages of light weight, high strength, good fatigue resistance, good breakage safety, excellent molding process, low noise, no corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, and beautiful appearance. It is an ideal substitute for cast iron manhole cover.
Cast iron manhole covers are often stolen due to their recycling value, and incidents of car crashes occur from time to time. In order to solve the theft of the manhole cover, an effective way is to use a composite material to make the manhole cover. Compared to conventional cast iron manhole covers, the resin manhole cover has greater ductility and economics and therefore has many advantages.
1. Anti-corrosion: It will not rust because the surface is coated with pure resin. Acid, alkali, corrosion resistant water or dust.
2, light weight: weight is 1/3 lighter than the weight of cast iron, easy to transport, installation and maintenance. Buildings have become easier and have reduced the intensity of work.
3. Prevention of theft: The manhole cover of the resin composite material is non-metallic, non-conductor and non-magnetic, so it has no recycling value and completely solves the theft problem.
4. Low noise: When the product is molded at high temperature, the gap between the frame and the cover is small. In addition, when the car rolls over the manhole cover, the noise is also low.
5. Universal temperature use: The composite manhole cover can be used in a wide range of -40-c-200 degrees Celsius.
6, long-term service life: life expectancy of 10 years, because of its anti-corrosion, no value recovery and no maintenance.
7. Practical economy: The cover of the resin manhole cover is a low-cost one-time investment. Over 30 years of life without maintenance, the overall economic efficiency is much better than using carbon steel.
Standard manhole cover, Trench Cover, water grate, gully grating and relatives products
Contact: Elaine Yang
Add: No125 Liuquan Road Gaoxin District Zibo City,Shandong Province,China