What are the characteristics of composite SMC Manhole Cover
The SMC manhole cover is one of the Composite Manhole Covers. It is composed of SMC sheet molding compound, unsaturated resin, glass fiber, and calcium powder. It is molded by high-temperature molding.
Composite materials are not only widely used in the manhole cover industry, but also used in the automotive industry. Composite automotive parts are mainly divided into three categories: body parts, structural parts, and functional parts.
1. Body parts, including body shell, hood hard roof, sunroof, door, radiator grille, headlight reflector, front and rear bumpers, etc. This is the main direction of the application of composite materials in automobiles. It mainly meets the needs of streamlined design and high-quality requirements of the body. The potential for development and application is still huge. Mainly based on glass fiber reinforced thermosetting plastics, typical molding processes include SMC/BMC, RTM and hand paste/jetting.
2. Structural parts: including front end bracket, bumper frame, seat frame, floor, etc., the purpose is to improve the design freedom, versatility, and integrity of the parts. Mainly use high-strength SMC, GMT, LFT and other materials.
3, functional parts: its main features are required to withstand high temperature, oil corrosion, mainly engine, and engine peripheral components. Such as engine valve cover, intake manifold, oil sump, air filter cover, gear chamber cover, air hood, intake pipe guard, fan blade, fan air guide, heater cover, water tank parts, Outlet housing, water pump-turbine, engine insulation board, etc. The main process materials are SMC/BMC, RTM, GMT and glass fiber reinforced nylon.
4. Other related components: such as CNG cylinders, passenger car, and RV sanitary facilities components, motorcycle parts, highway anti-glare panels and anti-collision columns, highway isolation piers, commodity inspection roof cabinets, etc.
What are the characteristics of the SMC composite manhole cover?
1. The material has no recycling value and has the characteristics of natural anti-theft. It can easily solve the problem of the stolen cast iron manhole cover.
2, the density is large, the structure is stable, the toughness is strong, and it can reach 100 tons without reinforcing the load-bearing capacity.
3. The color can be selected according to the installation area.
4. The word plate can help the user to display information.
5. The locking device can be installed to ensure the safety of the facilities in the well.
6, can install sealing strips, reduce the noise of passing, improve driving comfort.
7. The anti-slip pattern on the panel can be customized.
8. Light weight, one-third of the weight of the cast iron manhole cover under the same load.
9, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high temperature and low temperature, dust and anti-static.
With the country's 2009 GB/T23858-2009 inspection of the new standard of the manhole cover. The new national standard has increased the load requirements of the manhole cover and is in line with the internationally accepted EN124 standard. After the implementation of the standard from February 1, 2010, the composite manhole cover was identified as a type of inspection manhole cover, and its characteristics were described: using a polymer as a matrix material, adding a reinforcing material, a filler, etc., and compounding through a certain process. The popularity and application of the inspection manhole cover in the market. The polymer composite cover has the advantages of lightweight and toughness, good fatigue resistance and breakage safety, superior molding process, low noise, no corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, and beautiful appearance. The composite manhole cover becomes a cast iron manhole cover. An ideal substitute.
Contact: Elaine Yang
Add: No125 Liuquan Road Gaoxin District Zibo City,Shandong Province,China